Chandni Machines Limited was originally incorporated as a Wholly-owned subsidiary company of a Listed Company Chandni Textiles Engineering Industries Limited (Holding Company) on 12th April, 2016 under the name of Chandni Machines Private Limited. The holding company (Chandni Textiles Engineering Industries Limited) filed Scheme of Arrangement (Scheme) with National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) which was approved on 04th January, 2018 pursuant to which the Engineering division of the holding company was demerged into Chandni Machines Private limited. The company was converted into Public Limited on 26th July, 2018.
Our company is engaged in the business of importing used, but in-condition injection molding machines (20-2500 tonnage capacity from Europe, Asia & U.S.A.), machine tools (VMC’s, HMC’s Turning Center’s, etc), & material handling equipments (like Forklifts, Reach Trucks, etc). We have a well constructed warehouse at Daman, where we stock & maintain these machines. We also provide after sales service through qualified professional technical persons.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|1.||Mr. Jayesh Ramniklal Mehta||Chairman and Managing Director|
|2.||Mrs. Amita Jayesh Mehta||Non- Executive Director|
|3.||Mr. Bharat Keshavlal Shah||Executive Director|
|4.||Mr. Vasant Gaurishankar Joshi||Non-Executive Independent Director|
|5.||Mr. Bharat Sugnomal Bhatia||Non-Executive Independent Director|
|6.||Mr. Rameshchand Garg||Non-Executive Independent Director|
Brief Profile of Our Management
1. Mr. Jayesh Ramniklal Mehta, aged 56 years, is a Textile Engineer from V.J.T.I., Mumbai and has 30 years of experience in the field of engineering. He has a vast knowledge of import/manufacture of textile machinery and all types of machinery. He has been actively involved in the affairs of our Company and played a key role in the growth of the Company with his inputs in strategic planning and business development.
2. Mrs. Amita Mehta, aged 55 years, looks after the marketing and administrative activities of the Company and she is responsible for business development, raw material procurement and production planning.
3. Mr. Bharat Keshavlal Shah, aged 66 years, has around 43 years of experience in business relating to textiles machinery spare parts.
4. Mr. Bharat Sugnomal Bhatia, aged 79 years, has done PhD in Investment banking. He is associated with the working of development of financial institution for Medium and Large Scale companies throughout the country in the areas of Project Financing, Resource Mobilization and Fund Raising for Industrial and Infrastructure projects. He also has exposure to International Finance and finalizing documentation related to project financing.
5. Mr. Rameshchand Garg, aged 63 years, is a graduate from Rajasthan University. After working as a Chief Accountant in a Private Limited Company for 8 years, he started his own tax consultancy firm specializing in the field of sales- tax, income tax, accounts finalization etc.
6. Mr. Vasant Gaurishankar Joshi, aged 76 years, has almost 48 years of experience in the field of accounts, administration and indirect taxes.